I am going to keep it very short, because something incredibly terrible happened today: I lost five chapters of my book. Luckily I had a back up of the other 9 chapters, but after I had finished it I forgot to make another one. I opened the word document and for some strange reason the only thing in the document were page numbers. Each and every word had been replaced by page numbers. I have no idea how that is even possible!
So, I spent most of my day first trying to see if I had any back-up at all of the five chapters and then I tried my best to rewrite as much as possible. Which is what I’ll be doing tomorrow and Sunday as well. I think I can manage to rewrite most of it while it’s still kind of fresh in my memory. Hopefully I’ll have finished it by Monday, because I would definitely like to send it to publishers before summer holiday and I don’t think I’ll have a lot of time during my schooldays, as it’s the last term and for some reasons teachers always save the best and most for last.
If you don’t hear from me this weekend, I’m either crying my eyes out or busy rewriting my book. Take care and see me a.s.a.p.